Is having a seat belt on during your pregnancy uncomfortable? Does the pressure against your belly feel unhealthy to your baby, not to mention the discomfort it causes you? No matter how uncomfortable you are, it is still not a good idea to remove the seat belt. After all, you have a life inside you that's waiting to explore the world.
With that in mind, our team has come up with a revolutionary product. Made by mothers, for mothers-to-be.
The Baby Shield™ can be easily attached to a car seat to keep both mothers & babies comfortable, without any compromise in road safety. It adapts to securely fit seats and mothers of all shapes and sizes.
Plus it's not just for, during your pregnancy, it is also great for people who've undergone abdominal surgery or a c section. The Baby Shield will prevent the belt from putting pressure against those painful wounds and cuts, allowing your abdominal wound to heal just as it should.
- Safe & Comfortable - The Baby Shield™ makes the belt sit across the thighs, instead of over the belly which reduces most of the discomfort for growing bellies. It also reduces distractions so you can focus on driving more comfortably & safely.
- Easy to Install - doesn't take extra time to unstrap and re-strap and is practical for daily use.
- Free Sized - The Baby Shield™ can be fastened tightly in car seat, it's not movable, and no matter your size, it works!
- Perfect for Recovery - Anyone who just gone through an abdominal surgery, stomach surgery or c section will be able to heal properly without a belt damaging the wound..
- If you switch seats/cars a lot, (for eg. from driver to passenger, or own 2 cars or more) we recommend buying 2, so you don't have to keep moving the Baby Shield™.
HOW TO INSTALL THE BABY SHIELD?
Unbox and unwrap the Baby Shield.
- Push the belt toward the back end and pull it towards the front (shown below)
- Secure the belt and make sure the latch is properly pushed down.
- Grab the seat belt and put it through the hook.
- That's it your all set. 😊
ISSUES WITH COMPETITORS' PRODUCTS
- Other products pull the seat belt lower, but still over the belly. This does not eliminate the discomfort of having a belt over your belly.
- Other products may have a cover over the seat's cushion. This affects the functionality of seat heating and seat ventilation.
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free 30-day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support with REAL PEOPLE on our helpdesk. Please contact us if you need assistance.